Prepare New SD For Uniden
1. Open Sentinel
2. Click "Clear User Data" to format the memory card for Uniden.
3. Make sure that the "Display all drives" is checkbox is marked, then press OK.
4. Click OK again to format.
5. Click OK one more time at this warning page. It is okay if the data in this memory card is getting wiped. We want the SD card to work for your device, right?
6. Click OK after it finishes clearing the data.
7. Since we are here already; why not update the firmware. Click Tools
8. Pick your device. For our example, I have chosen the SDS100.
9. Click Update Firmware... under Update
10. If you formatted SD card correctly, it will automatically find your SD card. Click OK to update.
11. Select your correct model, then press OK after.
12. The software will now update your the SD card. Don't blink! You will miss it updating haha.
13. Once you click OK, you are done!