1. Open Sentinel
2. Click "File"
3. Click "Import from hpe file (Favorites List)..."
4. We have no list at the moment, so click on "New Favorites List" to make a new list.
5. For our example, I have chosen Worcester County in Massachusetts. Click OK after you named your list.
6. Next, the software will ask you to find the hpe file that you downloaded from us.
7. This is where I saved today's example of the programmed list. You can highlight it then press Open or double-click it.
8. Click OK
9. There is our example in Sentinel!
10. Now how about putting the list into our device? Click the Edit Profile
11. A new window will open. Make sure both "Monitor Full Database" and "Monitor Search with Scan" are unchecked, so that the device turns them off. We will highlight this example's list, then press the On side of Monitor to turn on the list for scanning. Press the X after you turn it on.
12. Next, click "Write to Scanner"
13. A new window will appear. The make sure that both checkbox are marked. If the software does not find your SD card, then you will need to prepare it. We also have a tutorial on "How to Prepare New SD for Uniden". Click OK
14. Click OK again
15. The software will start to write to your scanner
16. After it finishes writing, click the OK once again. Your scanner will now have your new list.